Since I’ve started writing this blog, I’ve been searching for other blogs to read. I had a couple of blogs I read before I started mine, but my list has grown since becoming a blogger. I like reading blogs. Some are informational and help me grow. Others are purely entertaining.
Blogs are like newspaper or magazine columns, but they don’t have to find a publisher. I am going to list here the blogs I read on a regular basis. They are listed in no particular order. If you have some favorite blogs, list them in the comments section, I’d love to find new ones to follow.
- Prayer Points by Liz (http://prayerpointsbyliz.wordpress.com)
- She Reads (http://www.shereads.org/)
- (In)courage (http://www.incourage.me/)
- Snack Girl (http://www.snack-girl.com/)
- Hungry Girl (http://www.hungry-girl.com/)
- Mary DeMuth: Live Uncaged (http://www.marydemuth.com/)
- Cheaper By the Half Dozen (http://marybethwhalen.blogspot.com)
- Sweat Pea’s Kitchen (http://sweetpeaskitchen.com)
- My Thin Eats (http://mythineats.com)
- Just One More Thing (http://onemorething-justonemorething.blogspot.com/)
- Miss Writerly Crankypants (http://misswriterlycrankypants.blogspot.com/)
- Bible Gateway’s Encouragement for Today (http://www.biblegateway.com/newsletters/)
- Sane Writer’s Blog (http://sanewriter.wordpress.com/)
- The Pioneer Woman (http://thepioneerwoman.com)
Those are my thoughts for today.